Friday, August 21, 2009

A reason to smile...

A smile...sometimes you do not need a reason for it...usually when something that makes you feel good inside you smile...So it was my water sampling trip in a boat...I went sampling till around 6pm where the sun was starting to go down West but the weather was good and the scenery was mesmerizing (SubhanAllah)...it was a day before fasting month start and it struck to me of the days when I was still a boy in 'kampung'...around the primary age...i reminisce the memory of the time back then...as a kid there are lots of activities especially living in a village...bicycle racing, kebun biking (going in n out of ourchards n estates equivalent to mountain biking)...fishing..climbing fruit trees...and all the other stuff..the one that I remembered was when I was playing at Uncle Manap's courtyard with the others...we always played here because his house have a big grassy area...our group also includes some of his kids...from soccer to police and thief to scuffles between us happened here...haha...those were the young days...the group played till 6.30-7 pm...I remembered playing sandal throwing (baling selipar)...a common game played by us though some rules are different from other places....still it was a fun game no matter how you play it...As mentioned we played till the sun was almost down...I live just a few blocks away and the best thing was I always have an alarm when I need to get back...if I did not notice that it was pass my play time the alarm will scream..."Daus...balik!!!!Dah Maghrib!!!" my mom yelled and I ran back to get some babbling...I smiled and without noticing I arrived at the jetty to go home...=)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nak smile gak..hehe :)